Zone 3 Advisory Board Meeting: March 18, 2021
Mar 18 2021
This advisory board meeting is being scheduled to review the proposed Zone 3 baseline budget for Fiscal Year 2021-22, which is meant to cover operating expenses only and not major project expenses. A later meeting will be scheduled to plan and budget for studies and projects for that year.
This is a virtual meeting to be held via Zoom. Instructions for how to join the meeting are included in the meeting agenda.
- REVISED Zone 3 Advisory Board Meeting Staff Report: March 18, 2021
- Draft Minutes Of The Zone 3 Advisory Board Meeting: March 18, 2021
- Draft Minutes Of The Zone 3 Advisory Board Meeting: September 30, 2020
- Proclamation By City Of Mill Valley Honoring Bob Burton’s Volunteer Service, November 2021
- Proposal from Shore Up Marin City for Community Outreach and Engagement, 2019
- Zone 3 Proposed FY 2021 22 Baseline Budget
- Zone 3 Proposed FY 2021 22 Baseline Budget Line Item Descriptions