6:30 pm Marin County Civic Center
3501 Civic Center Dr, San Rafael 94903
Monday, February 12, 2024
6:30 P.M. – 8:00 P.M.
Marin County Civic Center
The Marin County Flood Control & Water Conservation District Board of Supervisors encourages a respectful dialogue that supports freedom of speech and values diversity of opinion. Advisory Board members, staff and the public are expected to be polite and courteous, and refrain from questioning the character or motives of others. Please help create an atmosphere of respect by not booing, whistling or clapping; by adhering to speaking time limits; and by silencing your cell phone.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes: June 26, 2023 (Action Item)
Recommended Action: Approve Minutes
- Project Updates (Informational Item)
- San Anselmo Flood Risk Reduction (SAFRR) Project
- Corte Madera Creek Flood Risk Management Project
- Annual and Preventive Maintenance Work Program (Informational Item)
- Pump Stations
- Creek Maintenance
- Mowing for Fire Fuel Reduction
- Flood Detention and Storage (FDS) Basin
- SAFRR Post-Project Environmental Mitigation and Monitoring
- Review Proposed Budget for FYs 2024-25 and 2025-26 (Action Item)
Recommended Action: Recommend the District Board of Supervisors approve the proposed Zone 9 baseline budgets for the fiscal years from July 2024 to June 2026.
- Open Time for Items Not on the Agenda (limited to three minutes per speaker)
- Schedule Next Meetings (Informational Item)
Agendas and related material can be viewed at the office of the Marin County Department of Public Works (Marin County Civic Center, Room 304, located at 3501 Civic Center Drive, San Rafael) Monday through Friday, between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
A copy of the agenda can be faxed or emailed upon request by calling (415) 473-6528. Agendas and related material are also available online at http://www.marinflooddistrict.org.
All public meetings and events sponsored or conducted by the County of Marin are held in accessible sites. Requests for accommodations may be made by calling (415) 473-6528 (Voice), CA Relay 711, or by email at email@example.com at least two workdays in advance of the event. The County will do its best to fulfill requests received with less than two business days’ notice. Copies of documents are available in alternative formats upon request.
How to Provide Public Comment
Before the meeting: email comments to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 2pm on the day of the meeting including your name, meeting date, and item it is in reference to.
At the meeting: comments can be provided during each agenda item following these procedures and time limits.
- Flood District Staff report – typically less than 30 minutes
- Advisory Board questions to staff – no defined limit
- Public Testimony to Advisory Board – 3 minutes per speaker
It written public testimony is brought to the meeting, it is not necessary to read the entire text into the minutes, it will be attached to the minutes automatically.
- Deliberation by the Advisory Board – no defined limit
- Decision by Board – no defined limit