Who will pay for demolition and reconstruction for conforming structures and improvements?

The District will pay the property owner to have improvements modified, removed, moved or replaced depending on the situation. Certain improvements are more portable than others such as hot tubs, small garden sheds, greenhouses, gazebos in many cases can be moved out of the easement area. Permanent improvements such as decks, gazebos with foundations, concrete or brick bbq’s – outdoor kitchens, etc. may not be movable and may require demolition or modification. If an improvement is in place at the time of construction and the owner does not wish to retain it or its not feasible to do so then the project contractor will demolish the improvement within the
easement area.

Close window